Thursday, June 19, 2008

Various June Pics












Ok. Let me do a rundown of what we've got here. We have Fran w/ her gpa Tom in the hotel room in Santa Barbara. That's my friend Nataki w/ her baby sleeping dumpling Naomi. Then there are several from JJ's party. I think the pic w/ Annie is a classic. Then we've got several from cousin Eleni's graduation in Santa Barbara.

We've had a fairly busy month!

Yesterday was Dad's birthday and of course Bryan's was the day before that. We went to Vince's Spaghetti House for dinner w/ Dad, Bryan, Stephanie, Mom, and us. Father's Day was last Sunday. Now this weekend Jason is going on a business trip. July is fast approaching and I can't believe it. The big news for July (so far anyways) is that I've signed Frannie up for ballet and she starts on the 7th. I know she is going to L-O-V-E it, and I will too since this is the beginning of my master-plan to turn my children into dancers WHA ha ha ha ha!

No comments: