Thursday, September 13, 2007

Welcome!

Hi Everyone! I started this blog to keep in touch with friends and family and also to write down my own memories of my days and my children. I'm not the type to put together a scrapbook, and I have yet to be disciplined enough to put together even a good baby book, and I'm sad about this!! There are so many memories I wish I would've written down. I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those moms who, when her adult children ask her questions about things, will just look into outer space and shrug because who can remember details like that!? I'm already forgetting certain things, like the details of Francesca's development. And I can see that if I don't shape-up soon, Adam's development will be a wisp in my brain as well.



Anyways, I am hoping that this computer setting will help me to have a reliable place where I can write. Fortunately, I type much faster than I can scribe, and I love the delete buttons for quick editing, so I'm thinking that this format will stick.



Here's hoping!

1 comment:

viazoom said...

adorable...like you all are...thank you for the blog news...don't worry about the bad haircut...a first of many...some because of the whim of the scissors while your necklace (or earrings) dangle before them or the shake of the kid toy while sister (or a lovable cousin) tugs it away or the way the sun reflects into the cutting room floor...or gum to the hair while driving in your convertable...hmmm...
luv to you and the mini mommameas or jasonneas - can't figure it out they take turns looking like the both of yous.
auntie v