Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast










See, I'm catching up on blogging. And you know what? Yes there are dishes piled high in my sink. You see, I can't win. Anyways, I'm blogging anyways because time is marching on and pics must be posted. (And I'm more than happy to look for an excuse to not do my dishes.)

We had Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Castillo's house aka Grandma Carol and Grandpa Tom. As usual they put on a fantastic spread, with some help from the rest of us. Here was the menu (just for drooling purposes): Turkey, Honeybaked ham, BBQed roast, crab legs, sausage stuffing, mashed taters, yams w/ pineapple, corn bread, green bean casserole, pumpkin roll cake, and other desserts. I'm sure I'm missing something. There was a lot of wonderful food, and family of course!

No comments: