Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ok, so I need a new post so that my sad one isn't at the top of the pile

Yesterday I took the munchkins to the County Fair!


Eeeps! Bee hive in the tree!

Someone's a little too little to be a praying mantis.
So anyways, I know that I just need to keep busy in the mornings and that will help me adjust. Preschool starts next week so I'll be taking the kids to that on Wednesday. I'll also hopefully be able to volunteer in her class on Mondays. Tuesdays and Thursdays we have park playgroups that we attend. And Friday is the library. Hopefully that is enough to do to keep our mornings busy so that the afternoon comes quickly and I'm not spending the whole day just feeling her absence! Besides, now it's time for me to start thinking about Adam's schooling at the fact that he'll be in Kindergarten next year.

2 comments:

Yara said...

You were at the fair on Friday? We were there, too! Wish we'd run into each other.
I hope your mornings fly by quickly <3

Iris said...

I eeped at the bee hive too and got chills!