Sunday, October 4, 2009

Growing Up


Here's my little Frannie. She sure is getting bigger and smarter and a little sassier too. She's my oldest girl but I still love my cuddles from her. I feel a little bit sad sometimes that this is my last year with her at home full-time before Kindergarten starts. I know she will really love going to school, but I can't help in wanting to keep her my little girl here at home with me.

To my darling dear, I love you so so so so much. You are my sweet princess girl with your long flowy hair and noodley legs. I love the little space between your two front teeth that is just the way your daddy's teeth looked when he was a boy. I love your giggly girlish laugh and the way you turn your lips and chin up when you don't want to do something. Hmph!

You love your cuddlin' and you still like for me to sing to you and tuck you in nice like a flower and sprinkle raindrops on your head before you sleep. You wake up every morning and have cereal with Daddy before work and he puts on a "secret movie" for you to watch until I get up with Natalie.

You love Adam very much. When you are apart from him for just an hour or so the first thing you want to do is find him and give him a kiss. He feels the same about you. He cries "Wecca!" when you go anywhere without him. Of course the two of you also fight, fight, fight, fight...but then you get back to playing and making the house loud with your fun. Joyful noise I never mind.

I just love you so much. We all do. Daddy loves you. Adam. Baby Natalie. Grandma Bobbie and Grandpa Marr. Grandma Carol and Grandpa Tom. Auntie Jenny and Doreen and your cousins too of course.

4 comments:

Yara said...

so sweet!

Iris said...

You are a wonderful mom, Jamie :)

Humble Mama said...

Frannie IS the bees knees...well done on your lovely post...

Jamie said...

awww...thanx