My dad gets a lot of credit for this creation but I took it a step further. To do this you need a small flat-bottomed bowl. Children's bowls work well. Pictured here is Adam's Lightning McQueen bowl. Here's how to create a super fast breakfast that dirties one dish (well, two if you count the fork):
1. Put a bagel in the toaster.
2. Spray bowl with Pam, crack in one egg and beat slightly.
3. Put in microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Egg will be fully cooked and in the perfect shape to put right on top of your now toasted bagel.
5. The possibilities are endless.